CONSUMER RIGHTS – RETRACTION – CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- BUYERS are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Shipping costs of the product will be paid by the BUYER.
- Each product purchased is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 45 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the BUYERS may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the SELLER must notify the BUYER in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the BUYER within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
- If the BUYER does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the SELLER’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card that was used to pay by the BUYER has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution, the BUYER will return the product to the SELLER and pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
- If there is a force majeure that the SELLER cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the BUYER. The BUYER may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the force majeure disappears. If the BUYER cancels the order and the payment was made in cash; this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the BUYER made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days after the cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the BUYER’s account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The BUYER will inspect the contractual goods/service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not accept to receive the damaged and defective goods/services from the cargo company. The delivered goods/services will be deemed undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
- Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to the address indicated, the BUYER can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the contact information provided in the website.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the BUYER purchases a service, the 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
- Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is obligatory to notify the SELLER by registered mail, fax, or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used” set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
- The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or to the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the return invoice is issued.)
- The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories of the products, if any, to return the product.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or the product within the right of withdrawal.
- If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
- Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, which are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or explicitly personal needs and are not suitable for return, except those provided under the subscription agreement, services performed immediately in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer, with sound or The return of image records, books, digital content, software programs, data recording, and data storage devices, computer consumables and packaging is not possible in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the consent of the consumer.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
- The BUYER agrees, declares, and undertakes that if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if the card is in default, it will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder and the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the counsel’s fee from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payments or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.